Sunday, July 14, 2013

I don't want to grow up.

It has occurred to me that there are possibly some high school teachers out there (especially in Shenandoah County ) that became high school teachers not to "mold young minds" but to continuously relive their glory days. There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting grow up. I completely understand the thought mentality. Like those high school teachers I also don't want to grow up, but it's not that I'm hung up over high school. I'm actually quite ready for those days to be over. My desire to not want to grow up lies in the days of Disney movies and Barbie dolls. Elementary school and younger is where my glory days are. Think about it; you were too cute for your parents to get too mad at, your biggest problems were that you were out of cookies and your Land Before Time video tape was skipping, and it was acceptable to wear a plastic tiara in public. I'm sorry but screw reliving high school. I want to be five again.

No comments:

Post a Comment